So... I finally come to a decision to go with the OM-D... Is there any big hand users out there?

Started Mar 13, 2013 | Questions thread
Uncle Frank
Forum ProPosts: 21,502Gear list
Like?
Re: what's the rush?
In reply to Randell Tober, Mar 16, 2013

Randell Tober wrote:

Thanks... I'm leaning a bit towards the GH3 (I feel I'm on a ship with rough sea's) ... I know it would fit me right out of the box without issue.

I don't understand the gh3 as a u4/3 camera. It's bigger than a dslr

Another thing I’m noticing it appears the price of glass seems to be rapidly increasing. Makes me think the longer I wait- the more I might pay. Appreciate the feedback

Actually, I think it's going the other direction. I've seen great deals on u4/3 lenses lately, like the $99 special I fell across on the Oly 40-150 telezoom. And Sigma has entered the u4/3 lens market with some very affordable lenses. So don't let that fear stampede you into buying something you're not sure of. Instead, consider an inexpensive gently used older model , and get familiar with u4/3. Go about the business of equipping it with lenses. Then be prepared to strike when the body of your dreams is introduced. Jmho.

-- hide signature --

Warm regards, Frank
Galleries at fdrphoto.smugmug.com

Uncle Frank's gear list:Uncle Frank's gear list
Nikon D700 Olympus PEN E-P5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow