How bad is Epson 4900/7900 clogging?

Started Mar 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
sjphoto
Forum MemberPosts: 93
Like?
Re: 4900/7900 clogging- thanks Tom
In reply to erichK, Mar 16, 2013

As an owner of an epson 7800 and an epson 3880, I must tell you that I purchased a Canon ipf6400. The final price of $1604.00 with rebate and free delivery was too good to pass up. Well, I must tell you, this printer is a joy to use.  After calibration and proper paper profiles prints made on the same paper and the same size are identical. I think for the most part Epson users are a bit snobbish about their printers. I did a lot of research and spoke to many professionals that use all of the "Big 3", Canon, Epson and HP. The bottom line was, they all praised the Canon and reassured me that I would love this printer and they were absolutely correct. I now find myself loading 17 x22 sheets in the Canon, instead of the 3880, which is a fantastic printer. It is now mostly used for smaller sizes and greeting cards. I think Epson users are loyal to a fault. I Know ill  get some flack, but as a user of both I, I have to come clean about how good the Canon ipf6400  is.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow