ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
indie24
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Lens for 650d - Very confused
Mar 16, 2013

Hi All

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I am sooo very confused and cannot make my mind up that it's driving me mad !

I am due to go on holiday in 1 week. I have a 18-200 dc os sigma which is ok but not good in low light so i wanted to get a better lens to use as a walk-around and for a wedding i am attending. I am stuck between the Sigma 17-50 DC HSM OS 2.8 and the Tamron 17-50 mm SP F2.8 XR Di ll LD Aspherical (IF) (£329)or maybe the new 17-70 HSM 2.8-4 contemporary lens. The price between the tamron 2.8 and new sigma 17-70 is only £20-30 or so but there is a huge price gap between the sigma 17-50 (£150 or so). I don't know to much about lenses but both 17-50's seem old if that's the right word as they seem to have been out for ages.

I want a decent lens that will last me a few years and get the most out of my camera. I can get a second hand tamron 2.8 for £200 but what would you guys suggest.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow