Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Midwest
Forum ProPosts: 13,772
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 16, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

LTZ470 wrote:

have average IQ and will not separate each other from another by mile. These stupid reviewers and are exaggerating their awards to make it look like one camera is vastly superior than another. You can link your non-Fuji shots here but don't post endlessly and say it has better IQ than Fuji camera.

-=[ Joms ]=-

No, I think you are delusional again, you keep posting that same poor Lion shot from the FZ200, and I keep posting photos showing that that is ONE bad photo you picked out to denounce the FZ200 and make it look worse than it is...

Nope you are. Do you want me to post again your smeary bird shots?

Anyone can take crappy shots with any camera. If you want to argue whether HIS shots are bad then fine. He supplied them. But for the lion shot, it's bogus to provide his side of the debate with lousy pics, claim that they are typical, and declare yourself the winner. I could find rotten shots taken with any camera, but that proves nothing - unless I try to represent them as the camera's best just to win an argument. Or are you claiming that awful lion photo is the best the Panny can do? You know better.

It's called intellectual dishonesty.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow