PerH
Contributing MemberPosts: 664Gear list
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to paulsinclair73, Mar 16, 2013

paulsinclair73 wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

paulsinclair73 wrote:

Nice shots. I was going through the jpegs that I've shot over the last few days and came across the squirrel shot that I uploaded from raw yesterday. The colour and tone work that have been done by the internal conversion look fairly impressive. Interested in other's thoughts on the comparison. I'll upload the raw and jpeg consecutively so that we can see the direct comparison.

Raw

The squirrels is actually excellent for ISO-320.

Once you figure out the right settings and config for RAF, you will get excellent results from HS cameras.

Here is quick PP (After vs Before)

-=[ Joms ]=-

Thanks. I was pleased with the results given that it's hand-held at full zoom and the subject is backlit. The original didn't have any pp so that people could see what came straight out of then camera and the jpeg was posted as I thought that the internal processing was fairly well done by the camera - similar to how I would have graded it. I've always found the HS10 output fairly flexible with grading and so I expect the 50 to be as flexible.

A number of my HS10 shots can be found here http://500px.com/paulsinclair1 - some with more pp than others.

cheers

paul

Excellent images from HS10 with a very fine composition

/PerH

PerH's gear list:PerH's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow