Overide Developer settings

Started Sep 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
83cat
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Re: Overide Developer settings
In reply to hpchan, Mar 16, 2013

HI hpchan,

I've been searching for your post mention about "overwriting the samsung nx sensor parameters in the hidden so-call Developer Menu". I read through your pose and to be frank, not much people get understand what you try to share or explain simply because they could hardly understand your language statement in both chinese and english.

And, i have the nx10 firmware 1.15(going to upgrade soon, wanna try your tricks before upgrade), and nx1000(firmware 1.10).

I tried the sequence you mention in the Hongkong chinese forum to activate the hidden Developer Menu, but really cant get it.

however i notice some guys from the forum actually did it, so i am really curious and interested to know How, and try to get understand your somehow very miserable language~~~

Sorry as i am also chinese which cant speak proper english too, would respect what 'secret' you have discovered and try to share with us. Thanks alot, and CAN YOU ASK SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE YOUR LANGUAGE ?

a proper description and guide of how to Overwrite Samsung Nx Sensor Parameters In The Hidden Developer Menu................... thanks alot dude!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow