D800 UK availability

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Questions thread
McKie
Forum MemberPosts: 69
Like?
Re: D800 UK availability
In reply to Leonard Shepherd, Mar 16, 2013

Leonard Shepherd wrote:

There is no sign of a focus error in any of the 124 links I have looked at at dpreview - if you accept Nikon are telling the truth when confirming on page 100 of the instructions autofocus is likely to be inaccurate with some types of autofocus subjects.

If you buy mail order from a UK retailer and you are not 100% satisfied or change your mind you have over a week to try it out, test it, and send it back for exchange or refund under the Distance Selling Regulations. Most people able to afford a D 800 are good enough photographers to test it thoroughly within 2-3 days

There did not seem to be any refurbished D800 at Focus, implying nobody is returning them with this perhaps overhyped internet issue.

-- hide signature --

Leonard Shepherd
Many problems turn out to be a lack of intimate knowledge of complex modern camera equipment.

Hey Leonard

You went quiet on the thread I raised regarding focus issues on my D800 so I guess I'm not one of your 124 because you can't, won't or don't want to respond to a reasonable question.

Paul

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow