Olympus E-3 SD 16,32,64Gb?

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ivo Verhaar
Regular MemberPosts: 346Gear list
Like?
Re: Olympus E-3 SD 16,32,64Gb?
In reply to Michael Meissner, Mar 16, 2013

ROFL at this moment i have some drawers full of old stuff, should start to put some of it on fleebay (definitely some of my camera bags).

And yes you end up with 1Gb CF mini hd, mp3 players which can only handle old sd not sdhc etc and some other usefull stuff

The E-7 surely will have the SDHC/SDXC slots, will be interesting to see if it has the old CF or the newer version, though i do think it will be the old one, CF is still faster as SD and the new type is as said in the works... Hmmm maybe they will do real nice and offer a modular bay...  But it is more likely CF/SD if the rumours are true it is already field tested as we speak

So for now i probably get a set of 32Gb SDHC Class 10 cards together with a CF>SD card (better dig in my drawers big chance i have it) which makes usage possible in both the XZ-2 and the E-3.

-- hide signature --

Olympus: E-3, 12-60SWD, EX25,EC20, FL50R, 50-200SWD, XZ-2.
Thinktank: Rotation 360, Change Up, some modules
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iverhaar

Ivo Verhaar's gear list:Ivo Verhaar's gear list
Konica Minolta DiMAGE A2 Olympus Stylus 720 SW Olympus XZ-2 iHS Olympus E-3 Olympus E-M1 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow