Forum ProPosts: 10,396
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 16, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

Sactojim wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

Sagans Hus wrote:

Here is one more picture that shows what the FZ200 can provide in terms of image quality. ISO 200.
your friend
/ Kim

Why don't you create a separate thread and stop polluting this thread with your horrible pictures? This is Fuji HS50 thread.

-=[ Joms ]=-

Joms, that's a totally ignorant and juvenile statement. You certainly have NO say as to who posts on ANY thread. If you don't agree that its a image with sharp detail and good color, argue the point. People can post images here from ANY camera to let others decide the quality comparison. If you want it all your way, start a HS50 blog and only invite the Fuji fanboys. This forum is all about sharing, learning, discussion, and agreement/disagreement without the childish rants. For someone who does not even have the camera, your claims are not as valid as if YOU posted your images for others to comment on. Fact is, the HS50 looks promising, but it's a mixed bag of posted images so far. When someone from a respected review site runs it through it's paces, then we will all see what it's capable of and can compare it to the current top dog..be that the FZ200/FZ150, the Canon SX40/50, or possibly the Nikon P510/520.

I'm interested in the HS50 for it's manual zoom and long length, but I want the best IQ I can get in a bridge cam and the jury is still deliberating on this one.

I'd say those saying HS camera is not sharp and with poor IQ in general are the ones that are ignorant. What makes you think a camera that produces an output with 5 strands more (when viewed at 100%) than the other camera will make it superior in IQ? It has been debated endlessly that these pinhead superzooms have average IQ and will not separate each other from another by mile. These stupid reviewers and are exaggerating their awards to make it look like one camera is vastly superior than another. You can link your non-Fuji shots here but don't post endlessly and say it has better IQ than Fuji camera.

-=[ Joms ]=-

No, I think you are delusional again, you keep posting that same poor Lion shot from the FZ200, and I keep posting photos showing that that is ONE bad photo you picked out to denounce the FZ200 and make it look worse than it is...

You also post very poor examples of Close Ups and folks don't want to say anything, but someone has to tell you that they are not that good...

You also fail to look at FZ200 Shutter Speeds at 1020mm of the birds and fail to realize that the HS50 would have blurred the same shot as the shutter speed would have been too low...

You only have 5-6 photos of great bird shots, and 2-3 are from another camera HS10?…so while you try to say the HS30 is THE greatest camera of ALL times and better than other Superzooms, it is not…it is marginal at best IF you use RAW...

The HS50 is going to be large and clunky, but if the jpegs are decent I would give it a try...

The FZ200 is a nice camera…Gold Award? that is not for me to decide I could really care less to be honest...

The latest examples of HS50 look really good from Deep…well done Deep!

-- hide signature --

--Really there is a God...and He loves you..
FlickR Photostream:
www.flickr.com/photos/46756347@N08/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, I support the call to upgrade the FZ50.
I will not only buy one but two no questions asked...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow