Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sactojim
Senior MemberPosts: 3,318
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to jcmarfilph, Mar 16, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

Sagans Hus wrote:

Here is one more picture that shows what the FZ200 can provide in terms of image quality. ISO 200.
your friend
/ Kim

Why don't you create a separate thread and stop polluting this thread with your horrible pictures? This is Fuji HS50 thread.

-=[ Joms ]=-

Joms, that's a totally ignorant and juvenile statement. You certainly have NO say as to who posts on ANY thread. If you don't agree that its a image with sharp detail and good color, argue the point. People can post images here from ANY camera to let others decide the quality comparison. If you want it all your way, start a HS50 blog and only invite the Fuji fanboys. This forum is all about sharing, learning, discussion, and agreement/disagreement without the childish rants. For someone who does not even have the camera, your claims are not as valid as if YOU posted your images for others to comment on. Fact is, the HS50 looks promising, but it's a mixed bag of posted images so far. When someone from a respected review site runs it through it's paces, then we will all see what it's capable of and can compare it to the current top dog..be that the FZ200/FZ150, the Canon SX40/50, or possibly the Nikon P510/520.

I'm interested in the HS50 for it's manual zoom and long length, but I want the best IQ I can get in a bridge cam and the jury is still deliberating on this one.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow