jcmarfilph
Senior MemberPosts: 7,329Gear list
Like?
Re: Reviews, hands-on, samples of HS50 Part V
In reply to samualson, Mar 16, 2013

samualson wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

Sagans Hus wrote:

Nice picture and nice dynamics, but the picture is far from sharp.
your friend
/ Kim

You wanna see how horrible is FZ200?

This base ISO and the lion is under blazing sunlight of Africa

Why don't you shoot and upload your pictures in PTF and let's see how sharp and clean are your FZ200 shots.

-=[ Joms ]=-

Ha,ha, ha this is really too funny. I wonder why when Joms favorite camera brand gets anything less than an absolute Stellar review he automatically finds the worst of the worst pics by the Pani fz series and says look at this. It's always Panasonic he attacks and the reasons fairly obvious.

Wrong. Your friend is always saying HS50 is nowhere near the quality of FZ200 so I just showed him/her how horrible is FZ200. I've got 10 or 20 horrible shots from competent users of FZ200 and not from paid ignorant reviewers so saying FZ200 is superior is an idiot's dream.

The fact of the matter is until all the Pro Photography review sites crown a new king the Pani rules and for good reason. There are incredible shots that have been taken with the FZ 200 and all anyone has to do is go over there and explore, if you leave it to Joms you will only see the worst because he can't stand that it has dominated this class for years.

Again who? Pro paid review sites? Reviewers who don't even compare cameras side by side and don't update their stupid award/ranking?

There's a very good reason why no trusted review sites have the Fuji in the top spot, as a matter of fact Fuji needs to concentrate on beating the Canon and Nikon Superzooms which are also rated higher in nearly every comparison shootout.

What good reason?

You would think Fuji would be picked by some as the best superzoom but that's just not the case.

Best in ergonomics, handling and build quality. X-S1 trounced every superzoom in IQ so what is the best superzoom?

Unfortunately for true Fuji fans you have a bitter dishonest troll that spends much of his time in the Pani , Canon and Nikon forums tearing apart people just because they like a different manufacturer . Joms is always the first person to degrade, criticize and say people don't know what their talking about if they like any other brand than Fuji.

I think you are the bitter troll who always appear whenever there is HS vs FZ debate.

A real low life you guys have, but there are genuine caring people in here, do what most other forums have learned to do, ignore him.

Shoo shoo shoo... when you cannot defend your stupid brand you will attack me personally. Create a separate thread and lets see how good is your Panny camera.

-=[ Joms ]=-

jcmarfilph's gear list:jcmarfilph's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow