Started Jan 5, 2000 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Unknown user 14962
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Nikon Coolpix 700 review
Jan 5, 2000

I picked this camera up just before christmas. I am very pleased with the images that it takes. The only problem I have with the camera is that it hasn't worked properly since i bought it. It froze up in auto timer mode on me twice. Now that may have been a battery thing because i was running regular AA's. I don't know for sure. After about a week of shooting pics with it the LCD messed up on me. I had to turn it off then on off then on off then on and finally it came on and worked. That happened to me 3 times then I took it back to Kerrisdale Cameras in Vancouver BC to exchange it and they said that they would have to send it off to Nikon in Toronto to get it fixed first and that they wouldn't exchange it because I had opened the software to try it. Which the sales person had told me it was ok to do. So far it has been an absololute nightmare. We'll see what happens over the next couple of days and then i will reply to this site. To let you know what happened.

Unknown user 14962's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow