Started Jul 6, 2001 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Unknown user 51388
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Sony Mavica FD-71 review
Jul 6, 2001

I bought this camera to take eBay auction pictures and for sending pics thru email and it is PERFECT for that. I like a lot of zoom and this has 10x OPTICAL. It will shoot close enough to fill the screen with a stamp or a coin in sharp detai. My wife saw how easy it is to operate and practically stole it from me. She is not intimidated by it. We like the way it operates using ordinary floppies for storage and we get about 20 shots per disk. Similar to a roll of film, but cheaper. If you have MEGA-PIXEL MANIA, this is not the camera for you, but for a great basic camera for family pictures and email and eBay, it would be hard to beat. You can even copy a disk full of pictures, on the spot, to another disk, IN THE CAMERA, to share with a friend. This camera is discontinued now, but you might pick one up for a song at an auction site. I love mine

Problems:

In bright sunlight, the viewing screen is hard to see clearly--it is overcome by the sun . .a common problem of most digitals.

Unknown user 51388's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow