Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P3 review
I had this camera for more than 2 months and snapped > 500 photos and recorded > 2 hrs of Mpeg movie.
Advantages of this camera:
- Compact, light weight & easy to use for a beginner. (it looks nice & stylist)
- Take movie without limit & with sound (limited only by storage capacity)
- Clear & sharp image even in dark condition.
- Pixels just high enough for enlarging print (with this price)
- Uploading to PC in a second. (fast & easy)
- Drain too much power when using digital zoom & self timer (recommend not to use digital zoom – poor quality)
- Come with too little storage (only 8mb, recommend to purchase extra at least 32mb, I had a 64mb – just nice)
- Without optical zoom (even 1 or 2x optical will make the camera perfect)
- Poor movie quality under dark condition.
- Picture editing software is totally useless (I used it only for picture information)
|Post ( )||Posted by||When|
|Jan 3, 2002|