Started Mar 24, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HamyDeez
Junior MemberPosts: 39
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-D770 review
Mar 24, 2002

Wow, I cannot emphasize how much I like this camera. It has a great slr feel. The Manual Focusing Ring and Zoom ring are the best thing about this camera. You can take toal control over your shots. Though it only has a 1.5 mp sensor, it takes awsome shots. Full aperture priority. This camera lets me totally and fully adjust teh depth of field, letting me take awsome sports and nature photos. ALSO this camera is SO great, it takes nearly ALL forms of removable storage. Including PC card memory. I currently have a 160 mb pccard and a 128 CF card and the NP550 battery still has a bunch of power left after i have filled them up.

Problems:

The only thing(s) i did not enjoy about this camera was its Slow and weak Auto Focus .. but hey, that's why they put that nice big manual focus ring on there Also I wish it would have a better sensor (4 or 5 mp), a Better ISO range, and a more vast shuuter speed range (30 sec, bulb, - 1/10000) would be nice. other than that. AWSOME CAMERA!!

HamyDeez's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow