Started Apr 29, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Unknown user 95160
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix A101 review
Apr 29, 2002

Fantastic little camera! I have a Ricoh RDC-6000 and I must say that even though the Fuji is more than half the prive of the Ricoh, it takes better pics. Resolution is not so high, but I did not buy it for hi-res pics. It handles low light situations much better than the Ricoh. I bought it because it's much more study and solid than my other cameras, and I am comfortable when taking it along trips. My other cameras I use to take Macro's and they are packed in special cases. This is a lovely camera to use for just taking pics on trips or in general. I would surely recommend it.

Problems:

Low light is sometimes a problem, but then I have not yet found a camera that really performs in dark places. Photography is all about light so you have to work around the problem. The battery does not last very long, I wish they could use the same ones as Sony, which last for ages! But het a cherger and some rechargeable batteries and you're set. For the price, you can't complain!

Unknown user 95160's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow