Started May 6, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Unknown user 96190
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Minolta DiMAGE 2300 review
May 6, 2002

Loved it! I'm a novice-amateur photographer, but I've used it to take some tabletops without any lighting (except the sun)....that had the pros wondering if it really wasn't shot in a professional studio by a pro. There was magic in every pixel. Sure I wish it had a more powerful optical zoom and battery power that laster longer. But then I also wish I was Meg Ryan's toyboy for life! At the time I purchased it, it was very good value (for a 2.3M pixel) for the money I paid. But to be fair, this is my first and only digital camera. The probability of there being better cameras out there is not zero. But I love my Minolta Dimage!

Problems:

Minolta's website suckkks!!!! I once wanted to download the software (to download images) from their site, from an outside location, but all they had was the MAC version. That sucked big time!! I just checked...they still don't have it. While I know for a fact that the CD they shipped with the camera did have the windows version.

Unknown user 96190's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow