Started Jun 13, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Buck
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix A101 review
Jun 13, 2002

My first "real" digital camera, purchased in Nov. 2001. Have used extensively in many conditions. Works best outdoors in moderate to strong light, but will take fair indoor shots with some experimentation with flash/lighting combinations. Some lag between shots. Poor to moderate on battery consumption. Overall it has exceeded my expectations handily, and is a tremendous value for the price. I recently have upgraded to a high resolution camera, but would buy this camera again without a second thought for the purposes it serves. Clarity and definition are outstanding relative to its class of cameras. Software and USB connection download very quickly and flawlessly.

Problems:

Took some adjustment to get used to delays between shots - seems to wait until image is written to media before allowing the next picture to be taken. Some variances related to light conditions as mentioned, but most can be overcome or minimized with experimentation.

Michael Buck's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow