Started Jul 27, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shenny
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P30 review
Jul 27, 2002

I was pretty delighted when I first got this camera as a back-up camera. It's very easy to use and the picture quality is good. I had much confidence in the brand and expected no problem. This is my fourth camera. I bought an infolithium battery and even an extra memory stick. I had much confidence in the camera that I decided to bring just this camera and a laptop for my vacation. But just 5 months (of sparce) usage, the camera started giving error message!

Problems:

The camera started showing E:92:00 and everything freezes. Restarting & resetting does not work. The battery is quite fully charged but now the amber light behind doesn't even show when I try to charge the battery. As I am travelling, I do not have the manual with me. I emailed Sony service with the error but it had been the third day - and still no reply. Does any body have this problem? This camera doesn't seem to be very durable. I have never come across an electronic device that gives me a problem so quickly!

Shenny's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow