Started Aug 6, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kerke
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Olympus D-370 (C-100) review
Aug 6, 2002

I have bought the C100 for 129EUR plus 85EUR for 128MB Smart Media card - I guess it's a very good price for this gadget. Very easy to use (up to now I did not read the manual), the interaction with the PC work from scratch (install software, plug to USB port, it appears as an additional drive and you can download the pictures taken).
Taking pictures: I just opened the package, plugged the batteries and the smart media card, and then I took the first pictures (outside, portraits etc) and I made my first quicktime movie. Quality of pictures are ok (or great if you keep the price in mind), the video - mmh, I expected a little more: more frames per sec would be great. But may be this can be set up.

I had bought the WebCam plus from Creative at about the same price two years ago, now I can tell about the progress in quality ! I am very happy with the purchase.

Problems:

Problems so far none. The flash gets activated quite often. I would have appreciated a bag for the cam, but for this price you can't really expect.
btw: what I read from other users about the freeze when taking pictures of high quality, that must be related to the size of the smart media card, I did not have any kind of this problem.

kerke's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow