Started Aug 12, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Goran Dedic
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix A101 review
Aug 12, 2002

First of all, when evaluating this camera one must take into account the price/value ratio, and in my opinion this one performs very good in those terms. The camera is rather small and practical to drag around as it can fit into a shirt pocket. However, it's plasticky feeling calls for some protective case as I doubt that it would withstand any serious bumping. Pictures are of good quality (again for a camera in the low price segment) and movie mode comes in handy for capturing flicks of funny moments. However camera does underpoerform in low lighting situations and I've had some problems with mysterious white circles appearing in some shots using flash. Overall - good value for money, very basic but then again if you need the bells and whistles you'll have to pay for them :).

Problems:

As I said I've encountered white circles in flash photos problem. I thought of returning the camera but afterwards I seem to have found solution by using red-eye reduction flash. Otherwise no problems whatsoever.

Goran Dedic's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow