Started Dec 14, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
highwaykind
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Sony Mavica FD-75 review
Dec 14, 2002

THis was my first digital camera, although it's not a lot of Megapixels I thought the image quality was very good. And I could make about 40 ( If I remember correctly) pictures on one floppy disk, which are very cheap and easy to change once the disk is full. Battery drain is OK, I never had to use a spare battery ( I did take 10 disks of pictures during a 3 hour concert) But ..

Problems:

... after 1, years the zoom mechanisme broke down. I sent it to Sony Netherlands and repairing the thing would be almost as much as the amount of money you have to pay for it when you buy it new ! Also when you wanted your broken down camer back you had to buy for the shipping ( about 3 times as much as it would normally cost for a package that size ) -> Lousy service when it brakes down.. But otherwise a good camera.
( BUt I wouldn't buy it again..now I'd like more megapixels.. and I try not to nuy a sony again but a brand with better costumer service! )

highwaykind's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow