Started Dec 29, 2002 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BOB CORRASA
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Konica KD-300 Zoom review
Dec 29, 2002

I also bought my Konica KD300z at Costco.com. Actually I bought two; I returned the first one to repurchase the second one at a $100.00 lower price. I like the size and ease of use. I have made nice 5x7s and 8x10s from cropped pictures without problems. The battery life seems short, but I'm usually done before the battery goes dead. Batteries and memory card prices have come way down since my original purchase of this camera. As an experiment that worked out well, I use a Konica MR-70 flash synchronizer and a Vivitar 200 flash unit, for shots out of range of the built in flash. This works great for indoor or outside shots up to about twenty five to thirty feet. Note this will work on flash and automatic flash modes, but will not work with red eye flash, because on red eye mode the picture is actually taken on the second flash that is activated when you let off of the shutter button. Also since the slave flash is farther to the left, that in it's self helps to eliminate red eye. I guess you can buy a better camera if you want to spend a lot more money.

Problems:

NONE.

BOB CORRASA's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow