Started Jan 2, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michel Thomsen
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Samsung Digimax 410 review
Jan 2, 2003

An excellent camera for the everyday family with an allround use. The shoot to shoot time is not the fastes but it's fairly good. The picture quality is sharp and crisp in auto-setting's. The build is a bit cheap, but it seems to hold good. Allmost all features can be set manually, light, focus, spot, landscape, macro, ISO, image quality, image size and so on, so you can experiment in every way possible. I have had a Trust 710 4M-pix and a coupple of others noname 2M.pix camera & they are not even worth to talk about. In the beginning I only looked at the XX M.pix & price at a succes criteria.....dont make the same mistake. I have also tried a Sony P71 & a Sony mavica and the image quality of the Samsung is definately even to those to model's. I have compaired picture quality at 2M.pix, since the P71 has a max of 3.2 ande the mavica of 2.1. The camera uses Compact Flash card's which is easy to get hold of and fairly cheap. As supply it uses 4x AA batteries and can hold power for at least 40 pictures using both the LCD monitor & flash on every picture. I use 1600mAH Ni-Mh batteries from Sanyo.

Problems:

- Once in a while, the camera lock's up, when it's shut down and forced to be switched on againg real fast. Solution = batteries off, then on again.

- Shoot to shoot time a bit slow.

- Build is a bit cheap looking.

Michel Thomsen's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow