Started Jan 17, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Thomas Roddy
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix 2600 Zoom review
Jan 17, 2003

This is my first digital camera and I am extremely happy with it..Great pictures.The 3x optical zoom is briallant-allows for flexibility in taking pictures.If you want to see some pictures taken with this camera including night time pictures(Eiffel Tower at night on the Europe 2002 section of my website) go to http://homepage.eircom.net/~tjroddy I have a section devoted to this camera but a lot of the pictures on my website were taken with this camera.If you require any further information send me an email from my website.The picture on the first page on my website was taken with the Fugi 2600 camera.I find the pictures taken in low light to be fine.It is important to hold the camera very steady but it is possible to take good pictures in low light.i find the quality of the pictures to be very good although I have not printed out any pictures yet.

Problems:

When i first tried to install the software for the camera I couldn't get it to work and I had to get in touch with the Fugi website for drivers and they sent them on to me promptly but after that there were no problems.Using this camera as a webcam is not recommended as you need a very bright room in order for it to work properly.

Thomas Roddy's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow