Started Mar 5, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
notqytryt
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Casio QV-4000 review
Mar 5, 2003

Let me first say Ive been shooting film for 26 yrs and have made prints A3 in size with this camera that are equal to 35mm film. If you use an icm printer (epson) you get outstanding results in conjunction with power-rip software

also when it comes to true color the bottom line is "With Photoshop all things are possible" Learn it, love it, live it.

bottom line is I get about the same quality picture with this palm sized gem as I do hanging a 35mm with 5 lbs of glass around my neck. I still use film for wedding and portraiture... more light control.. and it just looks more professional.. the 4000 has a very crappy internal flash. I use a sunpak 622 pro system flash and the flash head is larger than the camera.. looks retarded using it.

Problems:

only problem is the weak flash.. I owned a QV-3000 and I had to set the flash on that camera to weak because the flash was way too strong. Im also not to crazy about the digital zoom.

notqytryt's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow