Started Mar 23, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
redmag
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Pentax Optio 330RS review
Mar 23, 2003

What a wonderful Camera! Not only does it come with a rechargable battery, but it has a lovely metal case, 11mb internal memory AND a sixteen megabye compact flash card. It's definatly a great buy, especially in my city (for $550). I bought mine from London Drugs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Canada) and the service there was wonderful, they actually knew what they were talking about, which is something that's hard to come by these days when it comes to digital cameras.

I have had wonderful picutres coming from this camera, and the whole fact that the rechargable battery lasts a LONG time. I like the fact that it has a glass lense, and that it takes compact flash. It's great!

Problems:

The only downside that I can really find is the construction on the flap where the CF card goes seems a little flimsy. It seems as if it could break off at any minute. The other little thing is the flash, it doesn't seem like it's bright enough for decent dark shots. I haven't taken a whole lot, but about 1/2 of them are darker than I would have thought they would have been with a flash. That all being said, it's a wonderful camera!

redmag's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow