Started May 28, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phototomato
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P7 review
May 28, 2003

I have this camera since over than 6 months.
I use it in all types of conditions and the quality of pics is more than good. I have already took over 3000 pics and most of them are really on the top. Even using MACRO.
The P7 is really fast to took pics and you need less than one second to be make one new pics if you need. It isn't the case with a lot of others cameras (same price level).
The movie quality when use HQX is one nice surprice when you look the results for the first time. The flash is good ans AF I will said have ... 97% of efficiency. (I have never seen one camera that do 100% so ...for me 97% = one Excelent result )
The quality of functions showed on the litle LCD is really "well thinked" ans easy to use. You learn faster to use it with P7 in your hands than with users guide ;-).

Problems:

1- I found that there is a litle bit too much of noise when you took pictures in dark.(Even using flash)
2- the NP-FC10 battery life could be litle longer if Sony will accept to increase a litle bit the mA from (675mA) to for example let have a dream about 900 mAh They did this with the NP-FC11, new battery for P8 and P10 (780 mAh) but ... I think Sony is able make better. Only question is : Do they want to ???

phototomato's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow