Started Jun 3, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Clucky
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC20 review
Jun 3, 2003

I was shopping for a camera for my Uncle in England as a retirement gift. I saw a display in Office Max for $149.00. but they were sold out so I went to Kitz camer's and they did an ad beat and gave me the same price. I had asked the salesman if the Panansonic LC20 was a good camera or not?. He gave me a demo of it and had said that the Leica lense was the best made. He took a photo and had showed it up on a computer monitor in the store. I was impressed with the detail and color of the image. Much better then my old HP 318 (colors were dull on that camera and I allways had to touch up the images).
I was very impressed with the camera I decided that I wanted one also. I have been impressed with it ever since (just got it a few weeks ago). The macro mode enables you to take excellent close ups. If a person a person reads the manual fully and understands the camera they can experiment with the settings instead of leaving them in auto (you can snap photo's that would be close to professional). I would encourage anyone if they are looking for a good quality camera to check this one out.

Problems:

I don't like the flimsy battery door; Cheap design,feels like it won't last

Clucky's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow