Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P3 review

Started Jun 15, 2003 | User reviews thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Rod Beveridge New Member • Posts: 4
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P3 review

This is a fantastic camera, I have just upgraded to an Olympus C5050 after an 18 months of joy with my sony. I purchased my Sony for mainly taking "happy snaps" but became a little more advanced whilst being the owner of the Sony. There are very few faults with this unit, I recently returned from 2 weeks holiday and during that time was taking about 120 photos a day, in all i took over 6000 photos with this unit and it never looked like letting me down. The reason I have now gone to an Olympus is that I want to advance myself with digital photography and after studying 4 cameras for my next purchase (Minolta 7Hi - Nikon 5700 Coolpix - Sony DSC-F717 & Olympus C5050) I chose the Olympus due the following - Qaulity unit - Rated well in all review and publications - Its a thoroughbred unit - and its fit my next step with advancement with digital photography better. If you are an intermediate level with digital photography and can get your hand on a Sony dscp3 in good condition "DO IT"...

Problems:

Came with a 8mb memorystick, purchased a 32mb to give it ample memory.
Battery life when LCD screen it on at all times, is short "as you would expect".

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P3
3 megapixels • 1.5 screen • 36 mm
Announced: Aug 21, 2001
Rod Beveridge's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow