Started Nov 4, 2003 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gonzomagic
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix 6800 Zoom review
Nov 4, 2003

This is no doubt a top end camera. It does produce great picture but I am not sure if the output matches the price tag I paid for it. Since I have had it I have taken 1000+ pics and it has served well. Within the first month of purchse the lens jamed and had to send of to Fuji, but since then has been Ok. Recently I have had problems with the the zoom causing fiziness and black lines on screen when I zoom in and out (movement in Lens). Sometimes the screen blacking out with fuzziness which needs the camera to be turned off. But this problem comes and goes which is weird. Did send off to Fuji again but they sent it back saying no problems. And it has not occured since I got the camera back. Flash is poor indoors resulting in Blured photos. Red-Eye reduction is poor even when in Red-Eye mode. Outdoors the camera is excellent. But overall not too Bad.

Problems:

Poor Red Eye reduction System.

Poor Flash Especially Indoors causing Blured images.

Powers up accidently too often while in case. Can cause damge to retracting lens if case is tight.

Flash pop up system is too fragile and prone to possible damge.

Gonzomagic's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow