Started Jan 18, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Robert Meiracker
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Olympus Stylus 300 (mju 300 Digital) review
Jan 18, 2004

I received the camera for christmas 2003 and have taken about 200+ pictures. Indoors, outdoors, day, night, and macro. By New Year's day I had mastered all of the controls and creative options. The camera is solid and weatherproof. It takes excellent pictures for this type of camera. Remember this camera is a point-and-shoot with some creative control options. It is not like an SLR that allows you complete control over shutter and aperature.

I love the rechargeable lithium battery (included with charger). It is the environmentally friendly choice because it is less toxic and lasts much longer than NiCad or NiMH. Battery life between charging is great! When comparing cost with other makes, don't forget to add the cost of a charger and batteries. Most all but Sony cameras have chargers as extras.

Great Camera!

Problems:

The only problem, and this is an issue with all digital cameras I have seen, is that it does not double as a web cam. Seems like that would be a fairly easy option to create.

Robert Meiracker's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow