Fujifilm FinePix F420 Zoom review
Was comparing the 4 mp A80 with F420 3mp.
Decided to invest in the F420.
Important factors (pros):
1) very slim, light and compact, very good shaped.
2) simple to use
3) great large bright lcd and resolution
4) unlimited movie clip (limited to xd card)
5) runs on cheap AAA batteries (alkaline or nickel mh)
6) 4th GL Super CCD processor
7) has 3x optical zoom
8) fast shutter/capture n review/playback (using fuji xd card. not sure if other brands will be just as fast)
1) solid metal body in front, but plastic-like body on rear.
2) a bit tricky to hold-n-snap with one hand without shaking.
3) sometimes night shots pictures may not look realistic when auto mode is used.
4) as with other cameras, the lense is still opened when you switch from capture to review mode.
5) sometimes the on-off panel feels slippery to slide.
Yet to test:
1) pict bridge printing (sequence, date/ no date)
2) printed picture's color, border (sharpness) and resolution.
A high quality camera which captures great pictures. Very portable and not too difficult use.
|Post ( )||Posted by||When|
|Mar 22, 2004|