Started Apr 22, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fredaramma
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC43 review
Apr 22, 2004

I bought this camera for $239 on closeout at Fry's Electronics in California and I bought the extra 5 year performance guarantee warranty for $69.00. After a month with the camera and several thousand shots later I have to say I am very pleased with my choice. The other camera I was looking at is the Olympus C-750, but the price was considerably more.

Things I like best:

1) It is small and easy to carry to around.
2) Easy to use controls. You dont even need a manual to understand and control every function.
3) Great quality lense. Wonderful landscape and portrait pictures.
4) Works well in low light conditions. I have taken several shots in pitch dark conditions of wild animals on my property and they have come out superb !
5) Uses standard AA batteries. Very easy to get replacement batteries and to change the rechargables.
6) Attractive outer design (Silver/Gold)
7) Excellent price !

I can highly recommend this camera for anyone needing an excellent but small point and shoot camera for every day use.

Problems:

No major problems so far. Sure I wish the camera would shoot faster, but I cant probably overcome that problem without going to an SLR.

Fredaramma's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow