ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mishkasmate
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Olympus Stylus 300 (mju 300 Digital) review
May 1, 2004

I have had this camera for 12 months.
It was bought for a five week trip to Europe last May.
I bought a 128 m card & an extra battery
While away I bought an extra card 64 m.
Over the last 12 months the camera has worked over time.and has performed well. no stuff ups except for operator use. that doesn't happen now I know how to use it.
The camera is so user friendly I let my 2 grandchildren use ar a recent family party. They took 280 hi resolution shot in 5 hours. It was an indoor affair & the battery went flat after 3 1/2 hours so the extra battery came to life. The lcd screen was on all the time & I suppose the flash worked on every photo.
While they are inexperienced about 200 of the photos turned out really well
This little camera works really well & I'll see how it goes over the next 12 months to see if I need to upgrade or remain with it

Problems:

I am not happy with program suppliedto download
Olympus want you upgrade which allows you to send emails which i think is a ripoff.what you pay for the camera it should be included.
My son bought a Canon Ixus at the same time as i bought mine & I think the Olympus takes the better photos but that might be the operators but the Canon pc program does every thing & is much better to use to download with than the Olympus program.

mishkasmate's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow