Started Jul 13, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RossHead
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Casio Exilim EX-Z30 review
Jul 13, 2004

I bought the Casio EXILIM EX-Z30 after assessing and comparing it with the coolpix 4100. I chose this due to its increadible ease of use, simple method of selecting type of shot and lighting conditions etc. On top of this it is a gorgeous looking camera and so small and light. The picture quality on all of the settings I tried were really nice, excellent colour and very crisp photos. Even the night and low light settings produced really good images.
This said, the only thing (and I didnt realise this in the shop) is that it has to be recharged and the photos down loaded with the included docking station.This is all well and good if you use a PC, but using a lap top I really dont want to becarrying the docking station around with me.

I would have bought a card reader but the (un-named) shop I bought it from over charged me by £64 compared to the internet retailers so I took it back in exchange for the nikon coolpix 4100 which they agreed to price match for me. See my review of the coolpix 4100- as I took this back as well!

Problems:

The only problem with this camera is a personal one, the docking station- i dont need extra bits and bobs!!

RossHead's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow