Nikon Coolpix 2100 review

Started Jul 23, 2004 | User reviews thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
New MemberPosts: 2
Nikon Coolpix 2100 review
Jul 23, 2004

Hi ! I also bought this camera last year. I look for some camera with 2 mega pixels , so i choose this one. For me is good that is so small,compact and low weight so i can take it enywhere with me... also on some parties. Since that time i took more than 3000 photos with it. I am satisfied with the choice. Very easy to use with cool options. I like very much the program »sport spectator«. Whit this one i can take a photos while the object are moving or while I am traveling in car.....This program requires a good light becaouse the len is closing faster than on the normal program of course. Well I am also using this option when the background lights is good and I have to zoom the object. Whithouth a stand it is dificult to get a clear picture, so try to use this progrm and see for yourself. I think is a good alternative if you dont have a stand. Anyway I dont know the picture quality of the other cameras, but whit this one I am pretty satisfied. On the max. Quality (1600x1200 *) the picture take abouth 600-700kb. I came from barcelona today and I took 193 photos on max. Quality with the 128MB card.

Goran from Slovenia

Low flash power, some pictures are too dark.

m4dj's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow