Started Sep 17, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
B.B.
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix A310 Zoom review
Sep 17, 2004

This was my first digital camera and as a camera for beginners I think it is good value for money, combining plenty of features, some manual settings to play around with and get used to the concepts and it has pretty good image quality as well. But there is a catch as I had major problems with it.

Problems:

First of all the lens cover is very flimsy and broke soon after I started using it. It got stuck inside the camera exposing the lens, I just kept it in my bag when not shooting to avoid any scratching or dirt on it.

The other major problem occurred recently after only 7 months of use. The camera has 4 settings, 1 for movie (which does not have sound), one for playback and viewing, one for auto image capture and one for image capture where you can set it to some specific settings for night time e.t.c. I don't know how it happened but now I can only take movies and view images. The other settings don't work anymore when I try them they give me only movies or again playback so I have two pairs now of these functions. So the camera is useless as a camera. It seems like the internal electronic bords has just short curcited or something. Not very good seeing how new it is so beware and don't loose your warranty!

B.B.'s score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow