Started Oct 17, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
niederj2001
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Casio Exilim EX-Z55 review
Oct 17, 2004

I love the docking cradle. Being able to recharge the battery and transfer pictures at the same time without having to disconnect cords is what I loved most about this product. The picture quality was not what I expected for a 5.0 megapixel camera. I found that images in the distance were in focus instead of the figure I was trying to shoot. I loved the small profile and its features were relatively intuitive to find and use.

Problems:

The camera lens locked up twice with the lens extended. The camera would not respond at all. The first time it locked up I removed the battery and it recovered when I powered it back on. The second time it locked up I was not able to recover. I was stranded on vacation without a camera. I took the camera back and gave up the cradle feature for the Nikon Coolpix 5200. The Nikon camera is working really well and the picture quality (focus) is much better. Casio is on the right track if they can make the camera more reliable.

niederj2001's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow