Minolta DiMAGE Xt review
I've owned the Xt for a little over a year. I will be more concise and accurate than short-time users...
1. Buy this camer if you're looking for an impressive and innovative design over professional image quality. A nice sacrifice if you like showing off once in awhile. Heads will turn.
2. Buy this camera if you want a reputable compact, stack-of-card like unit for easy and light travel...don't expect to be a digital guru and claim to know all about digital imaging upon ownership of this camera. There are bulkier and better cameras that take brag-worthy photos on the market.
3. Buy this camera to have fun, be hip and get the basics with enough gusto for any beginner. A wonderful entry into simply taking the picture, but...and there are buts...
1. Don't buy this camera if you get frustrated easily with a meticulous auto focus. This will indeed drive you wild indoors or taking snaps in low light.
2. Don't buy this camera if you're an evening shooter. Just won't happen like you want it...You get fuzzy or blue tinted pictures with the flash. Most of the time the AF will not focus, possible takes will be dark and untrue.
3. Don't buy this camera if you have clumsy fingers. This camera is for the artist, or one with careful rendering. Women love this camera. Men look like inspector gadget and it looks more important than the pictures...
...But... with all of this said, I've taken some great and quick pictures on-the-go. Excellant software! A nice compainion when considering size and weight, in which I had at time of purchase. Accept it for what it is in size and not what's it not for professionals.
|Average community score||
|See all 40 reviews|
|Post ()||Posted by||When|
|Nov 1, 2004|