Started Nov 28, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gerrard l
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Kyocera Finecam M410R review
Nov 28, 2004

After consideerindg alot of cameras in this catagory I got down to choosing between the highly responsive kyocera M410r and the Olympus c-765 (which according to some reviewers it produces sharper images). After a look at both I dicided on the m410r after really being impressed by its fast operation and excellent EVF and lcd (its really good in daylight),I also found the menus more user friendly.
While probably its true that the c-765 has slghtly better sharpness than the m470r when set in auto mode (from demo pics I saw on the net) this can be rectified by using the camera in the EXT mode where you can increase sharnpness to +3 giving visible improvment in picture sharpnes. Also you can increase the colour saturation in this mode if you prefer.These settings are memorised there and only need put the camera to EXT instead of auto.

Problems:

Would have been great to have a manual focus or a focus assist light to compliment its excellent EVF which really brightens up well in low light situations and make focusing in near dark situatuions easier. But for some reason there isn't a camera out there that has everythig. Auto focus in ample amount of light is excellent.

Gerrard l's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow