Started Dec 24, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Robert Underwood
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Pentax Optio S4 review
Dec 24, 2004

PERFECTLY SMALL. Incredible battery life! As I write this review, I am charging the battery for only the 4th time since June 2004! Unbelievable. When shopping for a digital camera to replace my 35mm camera, I was either going to get the best camera I could find under $1000, or I was going to get the smallest one I could find. I opted for this camera, and have no regrets. I could not find a smaller digital camera that was at least a 4 megapixel camera. I paid extra for the leather form-fit case and take it with me almost every day, attached to my belt. The printed images have turned out very well. Having a small camera means that it is convenient to carry around, and has subsequently made photography much more fun for me.

Problems:

I only have one functional complaint: the shutter speed seems a little slow, but that is only a problem when I try to rush a shot (e.g., with people smiling and waiting).
Another "potential" problem: I wonder how long the little rubber hinge will last that connects the lid to the battery compartment.

Robert Underwood's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow