Started Dec 30, 2004 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PeachSan
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Nikon Coolpix 2100 review
Dec 30, 2004

This is the first digital camera I got, it's been one year since I bought it and I think this camera is pretty good. I carry this camera with me all the time, up untill now, I took about 9,000 pictures already.

For family use, I don't think it is necessary to go more than 2 MP, this camera provides crisp pictures. Just make sure to use good photo paper and printer when printing, it should come out excellent.

My favorite mode to use was the "flower-mode", it takes great pictures on things close up to your nose. This mode will help your camera auto focus even when the item is only half inch from the lens.

At the begining, I thought this camera has bad pictures, however, as I played around, I found that it was all due to wrong choices of shooting modes. You really need to get to know this camera so you can get the best out of it.

Over all, I am very satisfy with this camera, I will sure recomend it to others.

Problems:

All the problems mentioned here are minor problems, mostcan be fixed:

1. Sometimes flash is kind of dark indoor and night time (all digital camera has this problem), but couple touches with picture editing software can fix it.

2. Unable to control shutter speed.

3. Shutter speed is a bit slow on shots without flash, which will cause blurry pictures or subject to move away.

PeachSan's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow