Pentax Optio X review
I own this camera about 2 moths and I like it much.
1. It's very compact and handy.
2. Fast startup time.
3. Interval shooting feature is very useful: I mount this camera on tripod and it making pictures during party - it' s very funny to look at these pictures after. It’s also useful in scientific or security fields.
4. Colors seem to be like natural.
5. Fast battery charge time.
1. 'Bokeh' on images looks very strange: in first time I thought that something wrong with my camera, but later I understand that it's just when objects not in focus, they look like they're after 'motion blur' effect. Unsightly.
2. When making pictures containing lots of while or light material with flash, images become underexposed and too dark.
3. Camera is 5 magapixel but seems that lens quality is not enough for 5mp matrix.
Anyway, I like this camera and not planning to sell it out.
|Post ( )||Posted by||When|
|Mar 4, 2005|