Started Apr 28, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marco Venzelaar
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Konica KD-510 Zoom review
Apr 28, 2005

I have been using the camera now for about 18 months and I have dragged it virtually everywhere. The quality is magnificent. There are loads of options to perform manual exposures, though I have only used them on a handfull of occassions, still nice to have them.
I always thought the sliding door in front of the lens would be perfect protection of the lens, but this is actually one of the weaker points.
Image quality is excellent. Some of the closeups at 6 cm(!) are very clear.
You can have a look at the images in my gallery if you want to see some examples: http://www.venz.co.uk/gallery

Problems:

Just recently though I encountered a problem that the sliding door (in front of the lens) did not open properly anymore. This resulted in the camera not switching on anymore.
At arrival home I used some compressed air to blow in the few cavities there are on the front. This did solved the problem! Camera is working again and I am happy (though not sure how long it will be untill it happens again!)

Marco Venzelaar's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow