Started May 8, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kibbyk
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Olympus C-5500 Sport Zoom review
May 8, 2005

I just recently purchased this camera after alot of researching and more researching. I have seen some comments about other cameras being light and how they really like that. This camera is built solid. A person can take pics with one hand or not.

I wasn't sure how I would like the idea of the flash. But I really like it. For me, it beats having to waste a few mins in selecting flash on other models. Here, you just push a button, flash pops up and ready to go. I find it conviently located so that I can press the button with my left hand.. however I do use both hands majority of the time when taking pics.

Just a few things to make this camera better.... a neck strap and bigger pic card. Blame it on the company.

From what I can tell, the pics look nice. I really love having the manual controls in addition to the auto features. There is a number of pre-selected scence features with this camera that is nice. Alot of package in this camera.

Problems:

At this time.. I have not experienced any problems with this camera.

kibbyk's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow