ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kevy G
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
Kodak DX4530 review
Jul 7, 2005

READ THIS. ITS IMPORTANT!

I got the Kodak DX4530 about 2 and a half yrs ago as my first camera. It was wonderful. I took 10,000 photos with it in 2 years. Then I went on a graduation trip to DC. On the way home someone on the plane spilled pepsi on it. I had gotten water on the camera before so I thought nothing of it. I wiped it off after I shook the ice and coke off of me. But the camera had dried so quickly, probably due to the air pressure of the plane, but i wiped it off anyway. But the camera had broken.

Its a great camera for bigginers. It does have plent of features to be creative. It has great stabilization.

another great things is that you can get about 120 photos on the internal memory of the camera on the good setting which i find better than the best setting. most cameras now a days dont have that.

Problems:

-When the camera was put on a full 5 mega pixels, i found it took poorer quility photos than the 1.2 mega pixel setting. (other 5 mega pixel cameras take better quility)

-It broke by having pepsi spill on it! PEPSI! little old pepsi broke it!

- I find it that it doesnt zoom in at all. When I look at the screen, the photo is always farther away than what I see. ITs like its always on a wide angle lens or something.

other than those probloms its a great camera. takes great action shots! you can see photos from it by going to photobucket.com and typing in on the search cornroad. you will get an album of photos. the first few things in it are not from that camera. but everything else is. all the photos are copyrighted and may not be used without expressed permision.

Kevy G's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow