Started Aug 4, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GP321
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC80 review
Aug 4, 2005

I don't agree with the last review and my guess is that they haven't read the instructions on how to change the resolution of the pix. I bought the camera about 4months ago. Great results generally down to 1280res. haven't tried 1024. Easy to use, quick transfers to PC. (haven't printed images yet). Software is great too. Overall awesome compact although it is a bit bulky. nice sized LCD for quick reviews, 30fps movies with sound option is very handy. I got a bargain at Aus$390.+great deal on 256MB memory card. Comes with rechargable Lith? batteries and charger, but can use normal alkaline batteries as well.

Problems:

* make sure you keep it covered (I used once in light rain and had water damage, seems fragile in this sense). It was cheap to fix though
* operation switch button replaced as it was "sticky" and hard to move, done during water damage service. Related? not sure.. (but alls great since service)
* red eye not the best
* only comes with 16MB memory card
* should come with a protective cover

GP321's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow