Started Sep 18, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
adamsky101
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Pentax Optio S5z review
Sep 18, 2005

This camera is amazing!! I was given this camera as a present after working really hard and I couldnt get over how small it was!! Its about the size of a credit card, just a bit thicker. Its got a lovely big screen on the back which doesnt gain up in bright light but to be honest ive had no problems with it at all!! Also dont believe these reviews that say you cant view pictures in playback mode without having the lens extended..........CRAP!!! If you care to read the manual, you will find that if you hold the power button and playback button down at the same time you can view them without turning the camera on completely. It can take around 151 shots with a 512mb card and quality set at best. Macro shots and Super macro shots are out of this world!! Really close up and at maximum detail. It really is incredible!!! I really recommend buying one of these cameras. If you want a higher resolution I think that the new pentax s6 could be worth wainting for, with a 6mp sensor. Anyway this camera is brill and well, get one!! Hope this was usefull. cheers

Problems:

None what so ever. I actually dont think that I will encounter any so yer.

adamsky101's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow