Started Oct 25, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
caldreamin00
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Epson PhotoPC L-500V review
Oct 25, 2005

I have had older Fuji digital cameras and bought this Epson for the incredible LCD screen display for on-site viewing. Nothing else seems to compare when looking at pics on LCD screen. When printed they are only average, but OK. The reason I'm going to buy another camera is that I enjoy short video clips and the Epson doesn't do very well here. You can take extended clips until the SD card is full, with sound (only moderate sound quality) and in bright light , with no zoom, shots are pretty good. In low light areas, and when using digital zoom in video taking, results are highly pixilated much of the time. But if you're looking to view pics right there, that LCD screen ROCKS!!

Problems:

Poor video in low light, and when using digital zoom in video taking (can't use optical in video). Also, no view finder. In bright light, or very low light, it's "point and guess" if you are lined up properly. Most of the time it's OK. Also no AV out, but I haven't missed it.

caldreamin00's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow